Service in scriptural nature and practice.
We are Christians attempting to go back to the simplicity and purity of the first century church.
We take the Bible alone, and preach the same message, in the same way that the apostles did in the book of Acts. With the Bible as our guide, and with no human creed to stumble on, we enthusiastically seek to find and imitate what the original church was like.
Membership in the church is a result of following the Bible’s plan to become a Christian. It is not our place to establish any man-made requirements or ceremonies.
If you seek to obey Christ and receive the salvation offered by Jesus, we stand ready to assist you and our arms are open to receive you as a child of God.
Worship practices you read about in the Bible.
- Just like the first century Christians we read about in the Bible, we will sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs ( ; ).
- Time will be spent petitioning our Heavenly Father in prayer ( ).
- On the first day of the week we will partake of the Lord’s Supper, as Jesus instructed ( ).
- We, as members, will give to God out of our earnings ( ; ; ). Visitors are never asked to give. You may if you would like to, but it is never expected of our visitors.
- There will be gospel preaching ( ), which is designed to convict and encourage. Our sermons strive to apply the Bible to everyday living.